It’s the pro kid dream, the perfect weapon for the smallest sails of the market. If you’re a young gun, waver or freestyler, and you want to compete and win, just ask your parents to try this green toy! Developed with the collaboration of the best kid riders on PWA /IFCA scene, the GECKO is made with the same technology and carbon fibres of the PYTHONS. Three sizes available, 300, 340 and 370.
- Carbon quality: T700
- The REPTILE NATURAL BENDCURVE. A multi-axis fibre placement, geometries and efficient layups allow the Reptile masts to match in a natural way to the different sail designs.
- CYLINDRICAL GEOMETRY SYSTEM.
- AUTOCLAVE production process
- REPTILE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM. Higher accuracy than industry standard IMCS measured in 9 points, with less distance between to precisely match all the sails in the market
- AUTOMATICALLY CUTTED PLY SYSTEM. Each carbon ply is cut by machine to increase build accuracy.
- MATTE FINISH for smoother mast sleeve insertion.
- EDGE PROTECTION SYSTEM on all the sides, an extra ply to protect the unidirectional fibres from delaminating and splinters
- EQUALIZED LENGTH TECHNOLOGY , to keep the gravity center lower and to reduce the overall length when the masts in two pieces
- CYLINDRICAL FERRULE for perfect connections.
- High quality PVC CONICAL PLUG on the top sections’ top end
- Extra padded REPTILE MAST BAG to store the mast safely during transport.
- MADE IN ITALY, to be sure that mechanical qualities are failure-proof.