We guarantee that our products are free of any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials.
Following terms and conditions apply:
– The mast must be purchased from an authorized REPTILE dealer by a retail customer.
– This Warranty is solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned.
– For retail customer warranty claims, proof of purchase from an authorized REPTILE dealer is required. If the date of purchase cannot be established, REPTILE will make a determination based upon on the last production year of the particular model, or on the condition of the equipment claimed.
– The Reptile Warranty Center will determine if a product is covered under this Warranty. If covered, REPTILE will, at REPTILE’s sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
– All returns must be made through REPTILE authorized dealers or directly through REPTILE head quarter. All authorized returns must be sent to Reptile Warranty Center at the country’s main distribution warranty office, all returns to the authorized dealers are paid by the customer.
– Replacement shipment will either be consolidated together with the authorized dealers next shipment, or paid by REPTILE, at REPTILE’s sole option.
– REPTILE will only replace the part which is defect or broken.
This warranty commitment does not cover any other claim conditions such as:
1) Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object.
2) Damage or defects caused by, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
3) Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling or similar.
4) Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius.
5) Damage or defects caused by nature, such as earthquake, fires etc.
6) Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications.
7) Damage or defects caused by repairs.
8) Damage or defects caused by ordinary wear and tear, including scratches or paint chipping.
9) Damage or defects caused by unauthorized modification or repairs.
10) Damage or defects caused by that the extension is inserted less than 15 cm ( 6 inches ).
11) Damage or defects caused by a gap between the mast join when sailing.
12) The Green Mamba 100 is extremely light being a performance mast intrinsically designed for Race/Slalom conditions. Therefore, these models must be treated with extra due care. Breakages in the boom zone are always caused by excessive force on the boom junction, during assembly, by the Customer. Consequently, the boom zone is excluded from Warranty. REPTILE disclaims all liability for breakages occurring in the specified boom zone.
13)Ferrule Bent is not a defect, it’s a characteristic of the NATURAL BEND CURVE.
If you have any questions about the Reptile Warranty or procedures for making claims there under, please contact Reptile at: email@example.com